Ocean Safety ISO 9650-1 liferaft
(Click on image for larger view)
Specifically designed for offshore use, the Ocean Safety ISO liferafts meet the requirements of:
- ISO 9650-1 International Standards Organisation
- NSCV. National Standards for Commercial Vessels (Replaces USL)
- ISAF. International Sailing Federation
- YA. Yachting Australia
Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 person sizes
Read the review in Sailing Today
Approved for 2 year service.
Click on links below for more information
- High visibility colours.
- Superior boarding system.
- Water ballast exceeds ISO requirements:
- 4, 6 & 8 man = 4 x 75L = 300L
- 10 & 12 man = 6 x 75L = 450L
- Vacuum packing.
- SOLAS Approved lithium lighting systems.
- A self-erecting canopy fitted with high-density retro reflective tape for easy detection at night.
- An internal ladder coupled with a boarding platform allows you to slide on board more easily.
- Three independent buoyancy chambers (including arch).
- Standard recommended service interval of 2 years.
- Rainwater collector.
- Observation and ventilation port.
- Heavy duty drogue and line.
- Pictorial instructions printed on the raft.
- Designed, tested and made in the UK
- Ration bags containing regulatory safety equipment such as: food rations, water provisions, signalling equipment etc.