Spinlock 6D Deckvest harness lifejacket
- Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
- Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
- Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
- Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
- New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
- Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
- 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket – extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
- Pylon 360° lifejacket light fittedL
- Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
- MOB1 AIS Compatible
- 5 Year Warranty on product registration
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
User weight 50kg +
Size Range: 60-150cm
33g CO2 cylinder
Through Life Support
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support, to help ensure that your lifejacket is reliably maintained. Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration*
• Prompts for winter care, storage and pre-season safety checks
• Access to latest online support and advice
• Updates on MOB prevention and advice
UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
What is HRS?
Spinlock still considers a knife to be an essential piece of carried equipment. However, we have yet to develop a reliable consistent safety line clip release system. Instead, we are focused on developing a release system of the actual lifejacket harness. Testing showed that the harness release system needed to be simple to understand, simple to use and simple to maintain as well as reliable over the lifetime of the lifejacket. At the same time, the harness release system must meet the requirements of the ISO12402 approval.