OCENCO - M-20.2, Compressed Oxygen EEBD
The Ocenco M-20.2 compressed oxygen EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) is a truly unique EEBD with its 15 years service life – maintenance-free! Besides a monthly visual inspection, no additional cost or time-consuming activities are to be performed – at all.
Compared with conventional air pressured EEBD’s, which require annual service from authorized personnel onshore and a costly hydro test every 5th year, the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD will form year 1 be a cost saver, decrease hassle related to maintaining compliance, and at the same time increase safety levels.
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD provides up to 32 minutes of air supply – depending on the activity level of the user. With a demand-regulated oxygen flow, the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD provides optimal usage of breathing air and thereby maximum survival chances in an escape situation.
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD can be donned in seconds; simply unlatch the case, pull out the unit, and insert the mouthpiece and nose clip. The attached hood can be donned at any time during the escape.
The compact design of the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD and its standard feature to have it belt worn, makes it very suitable for entering into confined spaces.
The 15 years service life – maintenance-free, along with the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD’s robust design, ease of use, multiple applications for usage, and hassle-free design, the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD has become the most used EEBD within the marine and offshore sectors.
- Typical performance duration: 15-32 minutes
- Service life: 15 Years
- Maintenance requirement: on-board visual inspection
- Donning time: less than 10 seconds
- Oxygen delivery system automatic on, compressed oxygen, demand regulated
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Dimensions of M-20.2 EEBD: 17 x 17 x 7.6 cm
- Dimensions of orange secondary container: 21 x 23 x 10 cm
- Approvals: SOLAS/MED, USCG (NIOSH)
- Stainless steel wire storage barcket