Spinlock Deckvest Vito Harness Lifejacket
Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on our design work for the Volvo Ocean Race.
All teams were equipped with the same inflatable lifejacket harness developed in collaboration with a core group of Volvo offshore sailors.
Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
The Deckvest VITO is a 170N lifejacket with an integrated Deck safety Harness. All VITO Deckvests are built with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safety line, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
- Striking design finish in durable ripstop fabric
- 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
- Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
- Course and fine-tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
- Fine-tune adjust each time for layers
- Added protection in high impact areas
- New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Pylon Lifejacket Light™– high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™– Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
- Toggle attachment point for the optional chest pack
- Harness release system. (HRS)