Wichard Lyfsafe Jackline
Wichard Lyfsafe Jacklines utilise photoluminescent webbing that does not roll underfoot, designed to fit your strong points with a cow hitch on one end and adjustable loop at the other end.
Going forward on the deck can be a hazardous activity even if the conditions are relatively calm.
Jackline’s are essential for peace of mind when operating on the deck.
When correctly combined with a safety line and harness they will ensure that you are not lost overboard.
The jackline is easily ‘cow-hitched’ onto a variety of attachment points at one end
The Locking buckle then allows for easy adjustment to suit the overall length required
The webbing (stripe) and the cover on the buckle are photoluminescent providing excellent visibility at night.
The Wichard Lyfsafe comprises a pair of adjusters, webbings, and casings
The Wichard Lyf’Safe allows you to move freely the entire length of the boat’s deck whilst remaining securely attached to the boat, the webbing design prevents them from rolling underfoot.
- Lyfsafe can be quickly adjusted and fitted to most boats.
- Ready-to-use (no need to buy additional shackles etc.)
- Universal: can be fitted on padeyes, pulpit/pushpit bases, cleats, etc.
- Photoluminescent: can be easily identified when sailing at night
- Abrasion Resistant thanks to its two anti-abrasion sides
- 2 jacklines: 25 mm polyester webbing
- 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
- 1 reflective strip to identify the jackline when sailing at night
- 2 adjusters: Forged in stainless steel (316L) nylon casings