Viking Offshore Liferaft
(Click on image for larger view)
Traditional liferaft for cruising.
- Manufactured in compliance with ISO 9650.
- Fluorescent yellow canopy and ballast bags for enhanced visibility from a distance.
- Black buoyancy compartments.
- Oversized entrance with inflatable boarding ramp and ladder provides easy and safe evacuation from the water and gives direct
access from boat and helicopter for evacuation from within.
- Viewing port for cross ventilation and view of the horizon.
- Insulated floor provides extra protection against hypothermia.
- Rain collector
- Internal and external lifelines.
- Approved for inflation in -15oC to +65oC
- The VIKING RescYou™ liferafts for yachting provide double security for passengers as they are equipped with two individual buoyancy chambers, each having sufficient buoyancy to carry the weight of the number of persons which the liferaft is designed to accommodate.
- Made from natural rubber and acrylic/silicon coated nylon.
Valise or canister?
Viking liferafts are available in either a valise or a canister. When possible, a canister is recommended to offer the best protection against wear and tear and the elements. A canister can be left on deck or mounted in the stern of a sailing yacht. A liferaft in a valise should be protected from the elements and care should be taken to keep it clear from sharp objects. It will need to be stowed in a location that permits it to be brought on deck quickly and easily.
Dimensions below are for liferafts packed with <24hr pack.
Liferaft Cannister <24hr pack Liferaft Valise <24hr pack
(Valise sizes can vary by 30mm)
Size Dimensons (cm) Weight (kg) Dimensons (cm) Weight (kg) 4 person RescYou 75 x 45 x 32 cm 36 80 x 41 x 36 cm 29 6 person RescYou 80 x 57 x 32 cm 42 85 x 47 x 38 cm 36 8 person RescYou 80 x 57 x 35 cm 48 80 x 45 x 45 cm 39
- Available with several different emergency packs
|Rescue line and quoit||1||1|
|Drogue & Line||1||1|
|Repair Kit Clamps||1||1|
|LED Torch /spare batteries||1||1|
|Leak Stoppers Set||1||1|
|Thermal protective aids (TPA’s)||2|
|Plastic Bags||1 / person||1 / person|
|Red Hand Flares||3||6|
|Para Distress Rockets||2||2|
|First Aid Kit||1|
|Seascikness Tablets||6 / person||6 / person|
|Water 500ml||2||3 / person|
|Rations||1 / person|