All new KTI SA3G EPRIB
Inbuilt GPS for more accuracy. (3 mtrs)
KTI’s Safety Alert SA3G EPIRB has an internal 66 channel GPS receiver which provides the highest possible Search and Rescue location accuracy* and provides >3 days transmission time once activated. Featuring an in-built photo flash strobe light for visual detection in low light conditions, the Safety Alert SA3G provides a quick and precise location in an emergency.
The Safety Alert SA3G EPIRB is extremely cost effective and low maintenance due to an engineering world first COSPAS-SARSAT approved 10 Year Battery. The Safety Alert SA3G is designed to go the distance so you may have complete confidence on land or at sea.
- Design: GPS Equipped, high stability oven-free frequency reference for rapid satellite-compatible transmission. Durable, flexible, stainless-steel antenna. Free of permanent magnets. Waterproof to a depth of greater than 5 metres. Floats with antenna vertical.
- Frequencies: 406 MHz satellite communication with 121.5 MHz homing transmitter.
- GPS Receiver: Internal 66 channel with quad helix antenna.
- Approvals: COSPAS-SARSAT C/S T.001, AS/NZS 4280.
- Activation: Manual switch with test facility.
- Strobe Light: High intensity photo-flash, sequenced in an attention attracting double flash.
- Batteries: Non-hazmat SO2 free lithium with 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
- Dimensions: 250mm x 80mm diameter.
- Antenna: 265mm flexible blade, marine grade stainless steel.
- Gross Weight: 860 grams approx.
- Warranty: 10 Year parts and labour.
- Accessories: Supplied with quick release mounting brackete