PV9274 VIKING RESCYOU™ ATLANTIC LIFEJACKET
The basic and extreme lightweight RescYou™ Atlantic leisure lifejacket and work vest is extremely comfortable for all day wear. It is fast and easy to don, has a single-hand-operated release buckle for easy adjustment and perfect fit and a 150 N buoyancy chamber with manual or automatic inflation.
VIKING RescYou™ lifejackets combine quality craftsmanship with premium features. For extra durability, all lifejackets are double-stitched and stainless steel buckles are corrosion resistant. Advanced materials and the wide waistband make VIKING lifejackets comfortable wear.
Your safety is our bottom line. All lifejackets inflate in a matter of seconds. They are self-righting and designed with essential safety features such as crotch strap, SOLAS-grade retro reflective tape and a highly visible lifting becket. In a rescue situation, every detail counts.
- PU coated polyester (double stitched for durability)
- Single-hand-operated release buckle for easy adjustment to get a perfect fit
- PU coated single buoyancy chamber in high visibility orange
- Built in crotch strap and strap for emergency transmitter
- Fitted with lifting becket for effective retrieval
- Fitted with SOLAS retro-reflective trim on buoyancy chamber
- Fitted with whistle
- Automatic Hammer® inflation system
PV9360 – CONSTANT WEAR SOLAS LIFEJACKET
Designed for tough marine and offshore work applications, combining superior in-water performance, durability and a comfortable, ergonomic design. A low-profile compact cover – in a choice of CORDURA® or wipe clean fabrics for a durable, yet comfortable, exterior of the jacket.
The uniquely designed double buoyancy chamber with integrated cleat-attachment system ensures best in-water performance and safer recovery.
VIKING lifejackets feature a modular design with several different customization options and features that let you specify a lifejacket solution to match your specific requirements.
Key features and options:
- Special flame retardant cover for offshore welding
- Belt-style waist with an integrated, padded back panel
- Whistle, reflective tape, lifting strap, buddy line according to SOLAS
- Option of Halkey Roberts® or Hammar® inflator systems
- Manual or water-activated lifejacket light
- Choice of different front buckle systems (with or without D-ring)
- Optional sprayhood
- Optional PLB
- Dual crotch strap for added safety
- Integrated neck support/comfort padding